Page MenuHomeGitPull.it
Feed All Stories

Today

ferdi2005 added a comment to T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb.

Obviously, it is even more than the Wordpress limit, asd. Excellent service, 10/10 would recommend. @valerio.bozzolan
asd

Thu, Jun 4, 00:16 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com

Yesterday

valerio.bozzolan assigned T389: quale versione di linux scegliere to Sputnix.
Wed, Jun 3, 21:44 · ILS Help Desk
valerio.bozzolan awarded T389: quale versione di linux scegliere a Love token.
Wed, Jun 3, 21:43 · ILS Help Desk
Sputnix added a comment to T389: quale versione di linux scegliere.

Le caratteristiche HW del tuo sistema sono, come sai, molto esigue.
D'altro canto questo rende semplice la scelta perchè sono poche le distribuzioni che ancora possono girare con quelle risorse.
Considera che anche i Kernel per piattaforme non full 64 bit sono sempre meno aggiornati e supportati.
Alcune che avremmo potuto indicarti nel passato, ad esempio Lubuntu, non gireranno completamente.
Ma il risultato finale sarà molto al di sotto delle tue aspettative, perchè i pacchetti di Office hanno esigenze di risorse maggiori,
Detto ciò, le possiblità residue individuabili in questo momento sono almeno 3:
Puppy Linux https://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=puppy
Simplicity https://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=simplicity
LXLE https://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=lxle

Wed, Jun 3, 21:16 · ILS Help Desk
incoming.assistenza.ils created T389: quale versione di linux scegliere.
Wed, Jun 3, 11:47 · ILS Help Desk

Tue, Jun 2

valerio.bozzolan renamed E29: Merge-it 7th Online Meeting from Merge-it Online Meeting to Merge-it 7th Online Meeting.
Tue, Jun 2, 14:11 · Merge-IT
a9i is attending E29: Merge-it 7th Online Meeting.
Tue, Jun 2, 12:51 · Merge-IT
ferdi2005 is attending E29: Merge-it 7th Online Meeting.
Tue, Jun 2, 12:23 · Merge-IT
valerio.bozzolan is attending E29: Merge-it 7th Online Meeting.
Tue, Jun 2, 12:12 · Merge-IT
valerio.bozzolan created E29: Merge-it 7th Online Meeting.
Tue, Jun 2, 12:11 · Merge-IT

Mon, Jun 1

valerio.bozzolan created ComputerPC.net.
Mon, Jun 1, 19:46
valerio.bozzolan added a comment to T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb.

Does it fit your needs? @ferdi2005

Mon, Jun 1, 13:09 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com

Sun, May 31

valerio.bozzolan closed T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb as Resolved.
php_admin_value upload_max_filesize 10M
Sun, May 31, 23:45 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com
valerio.bozzolan closed T388: Deploy Let's Encrypt SSL certificate as Resolved.

Issued with:

Sun, May 31, 23:45 · sangirolamobari.com
valerio.bozzolan triaged T388: Deploy Let's Encrypt SSL certificate as Wishlist priority.
Sun, May 31, 23:44 · sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 updated the task description for T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb.
Sun, May 31, 22:47 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 lowered the priority of T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb from High to Normal.
Sun, May 31, 22:45 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 claimed T387: Ultimate old files migration and move website.
Sun, May 31, 22:43 · sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 triaged T387: Ultimate old files migration and move website as High priority.
Sun, May 31, 22:43 · sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 added a member for "Soci" Italian Linux Society: ferdi2005.
Sun, May 31, 22:40
ferdi2005 triaged T386: Raise php.ini upload_max_filesize to 8mb as High priority.
Sun, May 31, 22:39 · Reyboz, sangirolamobari.com
ferdi2005 added a comment to F39030: profile.

San Girolamo nel deserto, di Guercino, 1650 ca.

Sun, May 31, 22:32
ferdi2005 set the image for sangirolamobari.com to F39030: profile.
Sun, May 31, 22:31
ferdi2005 changed the edit policy for sangirolamobari.com.
Sun, May 31, 22:31
ferdi2005 added a member for sangirolamobari.com: valerio.bozzolan.
Sun, May 31, 22:31
ferdi2005 added a member for sangirolamobari.com: ferdi2005.
Sun, May 31, 22:31
ferdi2005 added a watcher for sangirolamobari.com: ferdi2005.
Sun, May 31, 22:31
ferdi2005 edited Description on sangirolamobari.com.
Sun, May 31, 22:30
ferdi2005 created sangirolamobari.com.
Sun, May 31, 22:29

Sat, May 30

valerio.bozzolan closed T380: Remove external dependency Iubenda from the website as Invalid.

Moved here:

Sat, May 30, 10:11 · itWikiCon

Thu, May 28

valerio.bozzolan closed T384: Import jQuery Simple Calendar, a subtask of T347: Allow to edit the Calendar slots, as Resolved.
Thu, May 28, 18:06 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan closed T384: Import jQuery Simple Calendar as Resolved by committing Restricted Diffusion Commit.
Thu, May 28, 18:06 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan triaged T384: Import jQuery Simple Calendar as Normal priority.
Thu, May 28, 17:52 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type.
Thu, May 28, 16:33 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan closed T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type as Resolved by committing Restricted Diffusion Commit.
Thu, May 28, 16:32 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan closed T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type, a subtask of T347: Allow to edit the Calendar slots, as Resolved.
Thu, May 28, 16:32 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type.
Thu, May 28, 14:36 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type.
Thu, May 28, 14:29 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type.
Thu, May 28, 14:20 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type.
Thu, May 28, 14:19 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan moved T353: Allow to create a Calendar Slot Type from Restricted Project Column to Restricted Project Column on the Restricted Project board.
Thu, May 28, 14:18 · Restricted Project
valerio.bozzolan claimed T382: Problema con login di linux, login loop error..

Ciao Matteo!

Thu, May 28, 14:13 · ILS Help Desk
incoming.assistenza.ils created T382: Problema con login di linux, login loop error..
Thu, May 28, 12:28 · ILS Help Desk
maupao added a watcher for ILS Help Desk: maupao.
Thu, May 28, 10:56
maupao added a member for ILS Help Desk: maupao.
Thu, May 28, 10:56
maupao added a watcher for "Soci" Italian Linux Society: maupao.
Thu, May 28, 10:55
maupao added a member for "Soci" Italian Linux Society: maupao.
Thu, May 28, 10:55

Wed, May 27

valerio.bozzolan added a comment to T375: Gravatar integration.

Gravatar is useful, but I do not like external URLs. Anyway, we can surely think about do not hot-link the image (to do not add external resources that is surely a privacy concern) but download and upload it in Phabricator, maybe using a daemon action to keep everything scalable.

Wed, May 27, 08:38 · Phabricator
valerio.bozzolan added a comment to T226: Package Arcanist for Fedora.

Ouch. I've read the discussion. I think a flatpack or snap version is still desiderable to stay in sink with the latest Phabricator and with every distribution.

Wed, May 27, 08:21 · Phabricator

Tue, May 26

andrea.ugo added a comment to T327: Automatize multi-language screenshot picker.

I've tried android touch record replay code by João Cartucho and I ran into a problem, I couldn't get through it so I reported the issue here.

Tue, May 26, 17:43 · Libre BusTO
valerio.bozzolan moved T381: Setup a LimeSurvey instance from Backlog to Recently Done on the itWikiCon 2020 board.
Tue, May 26, 08:07 · Restricted Project, gitpull.it, itWikiCon 2020
valerio.bozzolan moved T368: Set proper licenses for site contents from Backlog to Done on the gitpull.it board.
Tue, May 26, 08:07 · gitpull.it
valerio.bozzolan moved T381: Setup a LimeSurvey instance from Backlog to Done on the gitpull.it board.
Tue, May 26, 08:07 · Restricted Project, gitpull.it, itWikiCon 2020
valerio.bozzolan moved T381: Setup a LimeSurvey instance from Restricted Project Column to Restricted Project Column on the Restricted Project board.
Tue, May 26, 08:07 · Restricted Project, gitpull.it, itWikiCon 2020
valerio.bozzolan closed T381: Setup a LimeSurvey instance as Resolved.

With Ferdi we proposed on gitpull.it directly.

Tue, May 26, 08:06 · Restricted Project, gitpull.it, itWikiCon 2020
valerio.bozzolan created T381: Setup a LimeSurvey instance.
Tue, May 26, 08:05 · Restricted Project, gitpull.it, itWikiCon 2020
valerio.bozzolan triaged T380: Remove external dependency Iubenda from the website as Wishlist priority.
Tue, May 26, 08:04 · itWikiCon
valerio.bozzolan created itWikiCon 2020.
Tue, May 26, 08:03
valerio.bozzolan changed hashtags for itWikiCon, added #itwikicon; removed #itwikicon_0.
Tue, May 26, 08:03
valerio.bozzolan changed hashtags for itWikiCon, added #itwikicon_0; removed #itwikicon_2020.
Tue, May 26, 08:03
valerio.bozzolan renamed itWikiCon from itWikiCon 2020 to itWikiCon.
Tue, May 26, 08:03
valerio.bozzolan added members for itWikiCon: 0iras0r, madbob, ferdi2005.
Tue, May 26, 08:01
valerio.bozzolan added a member for itWikiCon: valerio.bozzolan.
Tue, May 26, 08:01
valerio.bozzolan renamed itWikiCon from itWikiCon to itWikiCon 2020.
Tue, May 26, 08:01
valerio.bozzolan created itWikiCon.
Tue, May 26, 07:57

Mon, May 25

francesca.indorato added a member for Merge-IT: francesca.indorato.
Mon, May 25, 12:44

Sun, May 24

valerio.bozzolan closed T379: Create CNAME director.border-radio.it, a subtask of T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime, as Resolved.
Sun, May 24, 20:14 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan closed T379: Create CNAME director.border-radio.it as Resolved.

Thank you @lepori18!

Sun, May 24, 20:14 · Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan moved T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime from Doing to Done on the Border Radio board.
Sun, May 24, 20:14 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan closed T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime as Resolved.

Everything works. Mark as resolved.

Sun, May 24, 20:14 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sun, May 24, 20:13 · Reyboz, Border Radio

Sat, May 23

valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:29 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:28 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan added a project to T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime: Reyboz.
Sat, May 23, 19:21 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:21 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:21 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:18 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:18 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime.
Sat, May 23, 19:17 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan edited the content of Reyboz Ports Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:13 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan edited the content of Reyboz Ports Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:10 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan edited the content of Reyboz Ports Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:07 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan renamed Reyboz Ports Reference from Reyboz Ports to Reyboz Ports Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:06 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan renamed Reyboz Ports Reference from Ports to Reyboz Ports.
Sat, May 23, 19:05 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan set the icon for Reyboz to Release.
Sat, May 23, 19:04
valerio.bozzolan renamed Reyboz Reference from Reyboz to Reyboz Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:04 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan edited Description on Reyboz.
Sat, May 23, 19:03
valerio.bozzolan created an object: Reyboz Ports Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:02 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan created an object: Reyboz Reference.
Sat, May 23, 19:00 · Reyboz
valerio.bozzolan updated the task description for T240: Enable SSH access to Border Regia.
Sat, May 23, 18:59 · Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan triaged T379: Create CNAME director.border-radio.it as Wishlist priority.
Sat, May 23, 08:59 · Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan triaged T378: Expose Border Radio AirTime as Wishlist priority.
Sat, May 23, 08:58 · Reyboz, Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan moved T366: Create Border Radio infrastructure schema from Not Hard to Done on the Border Radio board.
Sat, May 23, 08:53 · Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan closed T366: Create Border Radio infrastructure schema as Resolved.

Done:

Sat, May 23, 08:53 · Border Radio
valerio.bozzolan closed T368: Set proper licenses for site contents as Resolved.

I'm marking this task as closed for the gitpull.it project: see the new text in the website footer:

Sat, May 23, 08:51 · gitpull.it
0iras0r added a comment to T356: What streaming technology?.

Il team di State of the Map sta lavorando a questo software qui: https://gitlab.com/billowconf/billowconf

Sat, May 23, 05:55 · Merge-IT

Fri, May 22

0iras0r added a project to T375: Gravatar integration: Phabricator.
Fri, May 22, 12:03 · Phabricator
0iras0r triaged T375: Gravatar integration as Wishlist priority.
Fri, May 22, 10:33 · Phabricator
0iras0r added a comment to T226: Package Arcanist for Fedora.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133

Fri, May 22, 10:29 · Phabricator
valerio.bozzolan edited the description of V3: Release public GitPull contents as default to CC BY SA 4.0 and GNU FDL?.
Fri, May 22, 10:02 · gitpull.it