- User Since
- Nov 10 2019, 18:40 (101 w, 3 d)
Wed, Oct 13
- Make button to delete data
Sep 10 2021
Questo bug è relativo ad una vecchia versione di BusTO, aggiornate l'app e poi riprovate a ricrearlo
Aug 20 2021
Aug 16 2021
- Make button to delete zip file
Aug 15 2021
- Fix wheelchair access
- Fix the insertion of stops
Aug 11 2021
- Put back the min sdk version
- Try download of Gtfs data and inserting
- Fix null pointer exception
- Work towards reading zip file
Aug 8 2021
- Use ForeignKeys and add database base class
- Clean up database update request
- Finish Gtfs data classes, add way for reading the data
- Fix names
Aug 1 2021
- Add dates and calendars
- Use cool Room features such as TypeConverters
- Put the GPL declaration on every file I can think of
Jul 31 2021
Jul 26 2021
Jul 25 2021
- Correct the behaviour for the nearby stops, do not reload arrivals when pressing back
- Fix merging routes by accounting for null stuff
- Try to merge routes when possible
- Fix version of app display
- Add Marco as contributor
This should probably not appear anymore.
Anyway, since it's actually for a very old version, I'll close this.
Jul 24 2021
- Cleanup and add comments
This is probably fixed by now. Can you check if the issue is still present with the latest version? @wowhhh
- Fix deleting favorite not shown
Jul 23 2021
Jul 22 2021
I can't replicate this bug. Which version of android and model are you using?
Fixed by linked differential
Jul 21 2021
- Avoid possible crash by checking the intent
Jul 10 2021
- Change debug name
Jul 9 2021
- Check if fragment manager is destroyed before committing
Jun 26 2021
Given the delay, I'm greenlighting this.
Jun 22 2021
Seems a problem with Osmdroid...
Jun 16 2021
Dove si può prendere la versione in vettoriale? o farne una con il background quadrato?
Jun 15 2021
We need to add a new header background for the navigation drawer before publishing
Jun 14 2021
Jun 8 2021
The latest version of the code fixes this (OH YEAH!)
This is solved, in a not extremely complicated but functional way (AsyncTasks will never die lollone)
I'd really like to see this on the map.
- Write better crash message and fix null name showing
- Less ACRA output (more user privacy!)
- Fix message, do not get installation ID
May 21 2021
May 20 2021
Uhm... what's the android version here?
This is related to an old version of the app.
It is probably fixed in the latest one.