- User Since
- Nov 10 2019, 18:40 (89 w, 3 d)
Mon, Jul 26
Sun, Jul 25
- Correct the behaviour for the nearby stops, do not reload arrivals when pressing back
- Fix merging routes by accounting for null stuff
- Try to merge routes when possible
- Fix version of app display
- Add Marco as contributor
This should probably not appear anymore
Sat, Jul 24
- Cleanup and add comments
This is probably fixed by now. Can you check if the issue is still present with the latest version? @wowhhh
- Fix deleting favorite not shown
Fri, Jul 23
Thu, Jul 22
I can't replicate this bug. Which version are you using?
Fixed by linked differential
Wed, Jul 21
- Avoid possible crash by checking the intent
Sat, Jul 10
- Change debug name
Fri, Jul 9
- Check if fragment manager is destroyed before committing
Jun 26 2021
Given the delay, I'm greenlighting this.
Jun 22 2021
Seems a problem with Osmdroid...
Jun 16 2021
Dove si può prendere la versione in vettoriale? o farne una con il background quadrato?
Jun 15 2021
We need to add a new header background for the navigation drawer before publishing
Jun 14 2021
Jun 8 2021
The latest version of the code fixes this (OH YEAH!)
This is solved, in a not extremely complicated but functional way (AsyncTasks will never die lollone)
I'd really like to see this on the map.
- Write better crash message and fix null name showing
- Less ACRA output (more user privacy!)
- Fix message, do not get installation ID
May 21 2021
May 20 2021
Uhm... what's the android version here?
This is related to an old version of the app.
It is probably fixed in the latest one.
May 13 2021
May 11 2021
May 2 2021
What is the expected behavior?
What does actually happen?
Is it a crash?
Apr 27 2021
We have used the Bus 🚌 icon. If you have any others ideas, they're welcome.
Yes, it isn't checked, and it has never been a problem while running the app.