Hey, it's a good alternative to other services like GitHub and GitLab etc.!
- Gratis registration for bug reporters
- Gratis registration for Free as in freedom projects
- Gratis registration if you do nothing but you love Torino and its Mole Antonelliana!
- We can discuss other kind of participation
We have not the time to fight for spam, so, to register-in:
- ask invitation from an already registered friend
- register via a social
- or just introduce yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org telling what you like and what you want to do (write "mozzarella-mandolino" somewhere in the email to be not killed by a powerful artificial intelligence anti-spam filter. asd).
Welcome aboard, pirate! Arrrr! Now you can:
- Border Radio Reference
- First steps with boz-mw MediaWiki API framework
- ILS Help Desk Configuration
- Merge-it Index (WIP)
- Reyboz Reference
- Software Freedom @ Torino (public directory)
- Welcome in Libre BusTO
- Welcome in suckless-php
- itWikiCon Conference Website